Last updated: March 10, 2021
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services, or any information, materials, and Content on the Services at any time, without notice and without any liability to you.
Conditions of Use and Submission Standards
You agree that your use of the Services and any information or content that you submit to the Services (collectively, “Submissions”) shall not:
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Services (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Services or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of a Submission (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- involve, provide, or contribute any false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- engage in any conduct which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Services;
- publish, market, advertise or in any way distribute the Content without our prior written consent;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- use the Services for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do the above.
Submissions and Grant of License
- By submitting the Submissions, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to collect, use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, store and otherwise disclose to third parties Submissions for our (and our affiliates’ and service providers’, and each of their and our respective licensees’, successors’, and assigns’) business purposes.
- By submitting the Submissions, you: (i) represent and warrant to us that your Submissions will only contain information or content in respect of which you have provided all necessary notices and disclosures, obtained all applicable third party consents and permissions and otherwise have all authority, in each case as required by applicable laws, to enable us to make available the Services; and (ii) acknowledge that we are not required to keep any Submissions confidential or otherwise comply with any restrictions on disclosure which you have included in any Submission.
Ownership of the Services
- All right, title and interest, including intellectual property rights, in and to the Services and the Content, and any updates, adaptation, translation, customization or derivative works of or to the Services or the Content, will remain the sole property of us (or our third-party suppliers, if applicable).
- You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, publishing, posting, transmitting, distributing, creating derivative works from, decompiling, transferring or selling any part of the Services or the Content.
Communications Not Confidential; Malicious Code and Security
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by or to you through the Services. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the Services. The downloading and viewing of Content is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the Services is compatible with your computer system or that the Services, or any links from the Services, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND CONTENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR COLLATERAL.
Term and Termination; Survival