Valid until 04/15/2022
Bronwyn Hunter-Shortly Private Advisory Session Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: Peggy Inc., 130 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5X 1E3 (“Sponsor”) is solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY PERIOD: This Sweepstakes commences at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 2, 2022, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 15th, 2022 (“Entry Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on April 15th, 2022.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Bronwyn Hunter-Shortly Private Advisory Session Contest (the “Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Rhode Island, where it is void) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec, where it is void), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and representatives of the Sponsor and their respective affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, municipal, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Void in Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Quebec, outside the United States and Canada, and wherever else prohibited or restricted.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PRIZE: There will be three (3) prizes awarded following the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $150 CAD per prize. If actual value of any prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, the difference will not be awarded. “Grand Prize” consists of one (1) 30-minute private advisory session with Peggy’s VP of Art, Bronwyn Hunter-Shortly, or in her absence a substitute representative from the Sponsor, which will be awarded to three (3) Entrants. The Prize is redeemable up to one (1) year after the app launches and must be scheduled over video or audio call at a mutually agreeable time.
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Each entrant may only use one email for entry. Creating multiple email accounts and entering the sweepstakes with different email accounts is prohibited, regardless of whether one person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, the Prize Provider nor any of their respective affiliates, members, managers, owners, investors, sponsors, landlords, suppliers, tenants, licensees, licensors, successors, officers, directors, shareholders, contractors, employees, advisors, agents, artists, customers, clients or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone. computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Prize Provider, the Administrator, the Releasees and their respective parents, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, agents, successors, assigns, insurers, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about April 18, 2022, three (3) Entrants will be randomly selected from all of the Eligible Entries received during the Entry Period as the potential Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”).
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be notified via email provided upon Entry. The email address firstname.lastname@example.org will be used to notify the Winner. Potential Winner will be notified by email and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) as well as any other documents (“Prize Notification Documents”), if any, within three (3) days of date specified on the notification, or he/she may be disqualified. If an Affidavit/Release, and/or prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable or if a prize is forfeited, or if required documents are not returned within such time period, or if Winner cannot accept or receive a prize for any reason, or if he/she is not in compliance with these Rules, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from all eligible non-winning entries. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner's failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification or message as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) the receipt of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the address associated with the winning Entry;  potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days after its mailing ;  potential Winner’s failure to claim Grand Prize within three (3) days after Prize Notification Documents, if any, are sent;  any other noncompliance with Rules. In the event of Grand Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner.
- DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed.
- WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name, city, and state of residence of the Grand Prize Winners, please send an email to email@example.com by May 10, 2022, with the subject line: “Bronwyn Hunter-Shortly Private Advisory Session Giveaway Winners List Request”.